What is CamStudio Screen Recorder?
CamStudio is a very popular free screen recorder. Using this software will allow you to easily record video and audio directly from your computer screen.
It’s main uses are:
- Creating demonstration video files for your software.
- Creating video files to answer frequently asked questions.
- Recording a video file to present a technical issue you’re experiencing and send it to a support team.
- Create informative video files and share them on YouTube and Facebook.
- Just play around and create any video you wish, straight from your computer screen
CamStudio Supported Formats
CamStudio can only record the screen to an AVI file. Therefore, it’s very limited for only specific uses and video players.
In many cases, our video player won’t be able to present this AVI file, or maybe we just want to have a compressed video file with high quality, as in MP4 format.
How Can I Convert CamStudio AVI to MP4 / WMV / FLV / MKV?
As mentioned above, CamStudio can only export the recorded video AVI video format.
Therefore, if you would like to convert the recorded video a different video format, please follow these steps:
- Download and install VIP Video Converter.
- Open the software and choose the video format you would like to convert to. We recommend to convert to MP4, as it has a very good balance of quality and size.
- Click Add Files and choose the video file you would like to convert.
- Click Convert and conversion will begin. Once completed, please open the output directory to watch the converted video file.
If you’re looking for a video converter that will allow you to convert more than 200 video and audio formats, easily and quickly, please consider our award winning premium video converter, VIP Video Converter. You can try it out for free. We hope you’ll like it the same way we do 🙂Download VIP Video Converter Now